Thursday, May 14, 2015

Don't Be BFF With Chicks


There is something odd about having your best friend being a girl. I’m not sure why it doesn’t sit with me, but something about a guy who has a girl best friend (come to think of it, ANY best friend) seems effeminate. Fuck you. I’ll judge if I want to. I have two sisters and neither I would consider even a close friend. There are some guys who share a lot with women. This is bad news. I guess it’s because sharing these types of internal feelings, dreams or thoughts with someone of the opposite sex sets you up to not having to desire to fuck them. Think about it…if you have a platonic friend with a girl, you already mentally believe all women are for talking to and never for fucking. Bad news if you want to fuck that girl. The side effect is that you get to hear ALL her fucking problems. And you sit there thinking this is the shit you will have to put up with. AND you're not getting to hit it. So fuck that.
I think it’s the same thing for girls though. You get yourself in a “friend zone” she ‘aint never gonna fuck you. I got a co-worker now who's 50 and fucked because he makes friends with women. He gets the inside scoop on their garbage, and can't find that specific girl. The one who doesn't vomit her problems on him. That's why he's still looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment