Friday, May 15, 2015

Bill Cosby R.I.P....Just His Career

Here's what I would've written as a statement had I been Bill Cosby:
"There had been many allegations that have been attacks on my character. If you've worked in entertainment, you realize there are a lot of desperate, bitter, entitled and oftentimes misguided people who will take whatever advantage that may have crossed their paths. As in the nature of our profession we also get lost, disturbed angry and confused "creative" types who oftentimes seek attention where none were given. In an attempt to extend a courtesy, I'd offered only my advice and counsel. To which, some may have viewed as sexual misconduct.

I emphatically deny any unwarranted advances at those who accuse me.

These present accusations are unfounded and completely an ugly side effect of what I considered beneficial to the careers of people beginning their lives in show business. Where negative attention is mistaken for celebrity.

As sometimes comes with goodwill is met with mental unstable human beings that seek to take advantage of my own career. To which, I feel, may shed light on our industry that someone can be shown to be so manipulative with just simple accusations. This is a ridiculous and malicious attack on me, my family and my reputation. I find it sickening that I would be portrayed as a predator of women or use any celebrity to my advantage. This is beyond any description other than "opportunist" that comes to mind.

I intend to fight with every fiber of my being, these disturbing allegations, and pray the truth comes out once and for all."

But he didn't write this. Nor did he have this intention in the only "statement" he gave. Instead, he babbled about nothing, like a rapist idiot. He's guilty as shit. Though...I doubt he ever thought these chickens would come home to roost. Why should he? If those women were drugged, not like they had any memory of it. Or one that holds up in court. What a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment