Thursday, May 28, 2015

Baltimore: What Do You Want?

Not sure what to say...murder rate has gone up since police have made their presence "less known" in that town. Victim 37 & 38 of this month was a grandma and a child. 38 murders in a month. That's sickening. Now comes the griping. Too much police is now...NOT enough police. What happens? There is no law that will uphold the people who claim police are the problems. Now, common sense dictates that if we were given a reprieve from these "oppressive militarized soldiers of law" one who attempt to make it seem like they can function without these oppressors. It would send a message to people that maybe there was too much policing. Instead, it's gotten worse. What the FUCK do you want, Baltimore?! Get your shit together or get out, because right now it's damn if they do, damned if they don't.

I remember when I was a kid, I'd be taking a bath (reluctantly, of course) and my Mom would tell me it was time to get out. I'd bitch, moan and cry. Guess what she did? She left me in there until I was done bitch, moaning and crying. Did it improve my position in life? Fuck no. I was a pruned up kid just insolent to her authority. Fuck me if I drown. I learned a lesson that day. Holding my breath until someone in authority does something in your favor is fruitless. In fact, you will embarrass yourself.

This fucking town better start to ask themselves who they want deciding what goes on, in the shadow of it's society. Because, honestly, you're all dangerously close to having your own war. And the rest of the country will gladly watch you sit in a tub sulking.

No comments:

Post a Comment