Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Tired or Bored

Hi Friends!
By now, I'm sure you've gotten the virus according to the manic media. Boy do they love to frighten people. Which is how they get eyeballs.
To be honest, I'm sure it has caused the same amount of illnesses associated with the virus at hand. What is the saying? "the remedy is worse than the virus"

It seems the pandemic is very real. How else can you think that the powers that be would be willing to tank the economy? It's happened sure, and of course they can use it as a platform as well. I think it is is obviously serious. Though MORE serious than the flu remains to be seen. As one doctor had written, it is better to err on the side of overcautious, playing on the fact that we are a nation of old ladies who are frightened of our own shadows.
I've had aches pains and dizzyness for years now. Doctors told me it was vertigo or some other bullplop. I think it was nerve damage from a very bad massage I got in Taiwan. The pain didn't start until that horrific event. Or should I say, I was drinking at the time, so I didn't really feel the pain until I stopped medicating with booze. Oof. Dizzyness and sickness. From the withdrawal. But I'm also sure from the nerve damage. NEVER go to a blind massage therapist in Taiwan, friends.

However, what if it's something that we aren't being told?
Don't you get that feeling?
That the dire warnings are feeding into the unknown. And uncertainty means we seek out more information. More information means we are at the mercy of the news. Then they got us. Fear and doom and gloom.
Not one mass media has presented this take...the facts. Which is the virus will pass. When it stops taking the people who have compromised immunity. Or we discover a vaccine. But it somehow feels like it's political. I've stopped reading news for this reason. Most the news even now is about how stupid Trump's responses are. Okay...and? How about stories about how people HAVE recovered? Nope, that wouldn't fit the fear factor. And have us reading.
Dissecting the information, it is fear based. Economy and health. Two things linked. Two things based in fear in which to control the population.
I am NOT saying the threat isn't real. But for people to use the threat is where I get suspicious.
Stay healthy, wealthy and wise...Ben Franklin.

No comments:

Post a Comment