Thursday, April 2, 2020

Exposed

I really don't mean to make light of the situation. Since most everyone I know is on panic mode now. I think I was just offering some less dire words. Or levity to boost the situation.
Which is, we don't know what is going on.
And we're kept in the dark.
Half the people say that it isn't like the flu, the other half says it is. Some say it's worse than the flu others say it's much less than the flu. So there is so much conflicting information.
What really fans these flames are the fact that with this suppose uncertainty, there are still people who profess their sides vehemently.
See, the people who err on the side of caution will always have the upper hand. As one doctor put it, the anecdote about the guy who had a bear repellant made of a rock. He asks people if they've seen a bear, they answer no. See, the rock works.

These are the type of people with which everything starts at "disaster" and moves from there. I think I want to wait for the full facts. See, if it were LESS than what the flu caused, they can say their efforts worked. See how that works? If it's worst than the flu than they can blame the people who didn't take it seriously. The other thing...if we don't go out and we don't do anything...obviously the death count goes down. Why? We die of really stupid things daily. Or just...daily. We just die. There is no explanation. I think people want to throw this on top of the daily deaths which occur. Which...incidentally, isn't very healthy to dwell on. I did, after my car accident, and I still do at intersections. It's no way to live. Seriously.

I think we should ALWAYS take germs seriously. Wash your hands after using the bathroom (sorry White people, I've noticed middled aged White people DON'T do this, it's bizarre). Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze. I'm really surprised how many people didn't pre-CoronaVirus. In fact, YOU would be seen as a nut if you addressed it. Fuck those people now. It's actually really rude.

If anything, it'd be nice that we re-learn our manners.

No comments:

Post a Comment