Sunday, April 26, 2020

Money Means Nothing

I'm sure by now you should've gotten your stimulus check. To the poor, this could mean a nice week of eating something other than rice and beans. To the well off, it's just a car payment...maybe.

To me, I chose to donate it to service people. I write it in their tip. Essentially give them 100% tip on whatever I order. It goes pretty quick this way. But these are the people who have no choice BUT to stay in business.

I think this is what the stimulus check SHOULD be used for. To put back into society. A lot of people choose to save it. Which is sound, but at this time, it's better to keep it moving. Remember what I said before, money is liquid. It does NO good sitting in the bank (besides letting other people make money off of it).

And as I've said, I've got more money than I can spend. I'm not rich. But I don't need much. I'm sinking it into personal projects. But making sure I spend it on American goods, using American people. I think that's what the stimulus money is about.

But I understand that you need to squirrel it away for a rainy day. That's how I started. A few dollars here and there DO add up. Pay your bills. But enjoy a little of it as well.
Because money really doesn't mean much, if it just sits.

No comments:

Post a Comment