Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Zero To 100

If you fart around long enough in L.A. and you're fairly young, chances are you will go from absolutely nothing to do, to busy as a mother-effer.

In the span of a few weeks, I've received two feature scripts to shoot (one in Atlanta), doing pre-production on a movie I want to do (collaborating on conceptual art), doctoring a short film script. Doing final color on my short film, sound mix and music selects, another tiny project I want to do before the next short film or either of the features (fortunately not until February for those). Meetings about features. And holding a full time job that's been going 12 hour days lately.

This is not complaining, as it feels better than sitting on my ass watching murder mysteries.

One other thing I've come to realize as I'm inundated with this wave...whether or not these do well...any of these...it is staying creative. And people out there have stories to tell. And the people who are doing things are sick and tired of waiting for other people to get it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment