Thursday, October 1, 2015

Killing In Oregon Community College

Just...fuck you, gun-fucking-nuts.
Really sick and tired of people defending their right to bear arms by "I use it to protect myself, I'm a good guy." Yeah, that's what everyone says...until they're not.

With a school of dead kids, a theater full of dead people, and nothing changes...yeah...I don't expect anyone to change their mind about their precious gun, it's really a no brainer when emotion meets opportunity. And you fucking assholes who say that a knife does the same amount of damage and blah blah fucking blah...I doubt it would've taken down this many people in this amount of time. Unless you're a ninja. In which case, if you know a ninja, I'm afraid of you.

Anyway, get rid of your guns. As a human being. The likelihood of you killing someone you love is greater than getting burglarized. Yes, we hear a ton of stories, but there is just too many tragedies. Obviously this is asked of you and NOT demanded. And yes, it's a mental issue. But how many people do you know in you life suffer from some form of mental issues in different degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment