Thursday, October 8, 2015

Ashley Judd, Sexism In Hollywood

Her statements about this are pretty much laughable. It's the "No shit Sherlock" feel you get when you hear about the creeping that a movie mogul used his influence to leverage sexual advances to a pretty actress. Not to say it's right, but here are two things to consider. Name the fucking guy who did this. My guess is that that dude is dead. I think I know who it is. The only one I can think of at the time would be David Brown as she mentioned a few Paramount Pictures titles. He was head of them then. Guy had a lot of power then. Dead now.

The other thing is...don't deal with the devil if the devil deals you deals. This movie business sucks for everyone. It's no secret half the people would do dirty deeds to get done a devil's deal. You just happen to not be one of those people. Move on. Let someone who has less dignity deal with it. Homosexuals permeate through this industry. If I ever felt uncomfortable with the homosexual group in this business, I'd bolt. I wouldn't go into a gay situation to get a job, gain fame and fortune and then later on bemoan that I did favors for favors. That's on me.

The other thing is that I find funny, if money is your thing. Can you imagine a person from a fourth world country coming to America and asking about that?
"SO, you have sex with an old limp dick to get hundreds of thousands of dollars?"

"Yeah, I'm so sick of being treated like trash!"
"Lady, I just shat my body weight into a barrel that use to hold the rice from a Red Cross drop! Where do I start suckin'?"

If money's your thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment