Friday, October 16, 2015

What Message Does THIS Send?

Recently I cancelled my membership to Amazon prime. They tell me my shit gets to me faster if I get prime. It's a premium. In other words, I'm not satisfied with just the basic put the shit in the mail and mail it to me, it's that I need it faster, because I'm an impatient fuck. Also, is your service that bad that you need to entice people with faster service. I mean, shouldn't THAT be your default?

I'm not just picking on Prime here, EVERYTHING. You are constantly bombarded with shit you can upgrade. Well, if I knew they were this mediocre why don't THEY change their policy. Instead, the message is this...you pay more you get more (or in this case faster). While that is true, the simple fact is that some things don't require the need for more or faster. The postal service for example isn't going speedier because you slid them money. That's the U.S. government. So what are you telling me? That you haven't notified some business to send me my shit or withheld postage for that "not Prime" rate. Or worse, you flat out are selling me air. Which is what I believe it to be. They are selling nothing but air. The policy for most mail sent is next day shipping. It now takes roughly two days to get to you. Now, are you telling me that you purposely hold mail from me? Or that you're giving me the license to bitch if it doesn't get to me fast. Cause that's all you get.

Anyway, probably a dumb point about service. But it's weird we are now starting at basement and paying to move up to middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment