Friday, January 23, 2015

The Exploded Snatch

My friend Jared and I were talking about this. It's stupid shit, I know. But it's entertaining. He was working on a movie where an actress was full body naked. He told me "I dunno if she knew the cameras were rolling the whole time, but you see EVERYTHING. And she's got an exploded snatch." My first reaction was "really?!" Like a panting Pavlovian dog. I love a loosely packed suitcase. Or roast beef sandwich. Most people his age do not. And that got me thinking about what type of pussy is good pussy. Answer: all pussy is good pussy. You should be so lucky for a chick to show you it, let alone let you fuck it.

So, it also got me thinking about generational snatch. For me, I grew up looking at 60' & 70's magazines. This would be really heavy bushed women. As I was once told "Abraham Lincoln's head in a leg lock" I like bush. I think it has to do with what I saw first. My college girlfriend had a thick bushy snatch. It was like hippie-snatch. I loved it. Most people think it's gross or they should trim it at least. I don't like shaved. Or innies. Just looks too...young.

But that's just me. The other thing Jared's generation has to consider. Women who do have snatches that look "exploded" may be better. Sorta' like the fat chick who became skinny, they always have a fat chick mentality. A de-moralized human being is so much more tolerable than one that has unlimited options. Sure, the actress with the exploded shaved snatch is ridiculously attractive in the face, but I get the feeling her snatch has really seen the light of day to a lot of guys, simply because it probably bothers her. OR, she thinks it bothers others. I'd take that over the ones who think their pussy is the norm of what guys want.

No comments:

Post a Comment