Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Jennifer Aniston: Cunt of The Century

I wrote this before the Golden Globes last night, for which Aniston was a presenter. And showed herself, once again...to be an enormous cunt (yeah, it's not an act):


Jennifer Aniston is a phony and a bitch. It wouldn't surprise me if she Google'd herself just to see who's talking crap about her.

If you’re in Hollywood long enough, you come to this conclusion. People lie for her And it’s endearing but makes you look stupid (Kudrow). We all have to be phony, in hopes that their next project has heat. Call it survival. The business doesn’t change. And they just recycle the same people.

I’m watching the Golden Globes today. What a load. Awards show always get on my nerves. It has nothing to do with jealousy, it’s just that to give recognition to people who are constantly recognized is like giving heroin to cure a cocaine habit. I don’t like famous people because they aren’t as elusive as they use to be. Too much press, if you ask me.

So, in regards to Jennifer Aniston, I’ve noted previously of when Aniston made Jay Mohr despise his life when they were shooting a movie together. She was a miserable selt-entitled cunt, the likes with which brings the worst nightmares. I believe him. When I was working on “He’s Just Not That Interested In You” she demanded that all her shots get beauty work. This is a visual effect to make her look younger and prettier than her counterparts. Now I understand. She’s in the presence of Scarlett Johansson and Jennifer Connelly. She is the dog. So, to offset this, she displays bad behavior.  If you ever wanted to know who the good ones are, it’s the ones that you NEVER see in the press. They are the ones who will pop up in great work, but won’t do press for it. A guy like Tom Hanks seems genuine to me. Not genuine, but…grounded. He appreciates his lot in life and is very grateful for doing something that pays a lot with the least amount of effort. I think what drives people crazy is putting themselves in a situation where they have to defend their work. I can’t imagine millions of people watching what I bled and work towards for people to destroy. In Aniston’s case, it may be that her “Friends” success got to her head. In her defense, the production probably didn’t listen to a damn thing she suggested. Without knowing the backstory, all I can tell you is that people do go wonky when people who know less than you constantly put in their two cents, when they’re morons. I’ve dealt with it. I’ve asked people for support only to realize that we all don’t know what really works. What works is whatever catches heat. There’s only the movie ahead. Always focus on the movie and the rest should work itself out.



No comments:

Post a Comment