Thursday, January 29, 2015

Fuckability

I don't think I'm presenting a huge secret that everyone wants to be fuckable. What is fuckable?

The ability to look at someone and want to see them naked. Play with boobs or start pumping on their ding dong. As you get older a lot of that wanes. I think a lot of this attention has been exacerbated by social media. A thumbs up to one of your images almost equates to someone telling you that they'd like to fuck you. You'd be wrong. A lot of it, for me anyway, is just a simple acknowledgement. The Facebook "likes" are that. That you see them. That they exist. It obviously gets the attention of the person...that is, if they like you.

Most women I know tend not to want to lead you on with this type of connection. If they know you exist, chances are any attention they give you, may be met with unwanted advances from you. Sometimes it works, most of the time not. Try not to over think it and move on.

What I also noticed too...married, old, young, rich or poor...the individual need to be seen as desirable in the eyes of the general public seems to have a large pull. I find this most definitely in models/actresses/singers of photos I shoot. If you don't want to fuck them through the lens, most people won't want to fuck them in life. Weird, I know. But that's why a lot of directors end up in a relationship with their actresses. You'd be surprised how blatant women are about this. The ones who act the most ladylike...whoa nellie!

No comments:

Post a Comment