Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Lay Off The Caffeine

I gotta lay off the caffeine.

I get these mean crashes mid-day after mornings chugging coffee. I switched to tea recently because of this. I actually prefer tea anyway. I put fresh ginger in it to give it a bite and a twist of lemon. A nice refreshing, high immune building drink for the cold season.

The other reason about laying off caffeine is having attitude. Lately I've been really chippy. My sister claims it's because I watch too many crime stories on t.v. I have a very deep distrust for humanity. This is coming from someone who lives in a house far away from people and has no internet and never talks on the phone. She is as far off the grid as you can imagine. I get chippy at dumb stuff too. When people yap too much about stupid things. I get impatient. I get impatient at the dumbest things. I know it's dumb. But I still get in a huff. Given the time to think, most people do make up their own stories. Internet warps the meaning of everything. Now adding caffeine to this mix is...well, that's gunpowder, to be honest. So...scale back on caffeine and move forward.

There...I feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment