Saturday, June 27, 2015

The Photo


“Congratulations getting on Explore.”
I have no idea what this is. But when I woke up this morning I had about 40 emails telling me a photo I’d posted on Flikr had made this list. I thought it was a glitch. Throughout the day, I kept getting emails of people who liked the photo. It was a test scan from a short film I’m in the process of making.
This really isn’t a humble brag, but I have no idea what this is. Even doing a simple search, I still don't know what it means. But it was really cool to have 6,000+ views of this image. This has never happened before. The closest my photos have gotten were roughly 2,000 views. And that took a couple of years, and people stumbling on it. Never have I ever received this many in one single day.
This goes back to what I’d been saying. I have no idea what people like. I thought for sure my photo stream of actors in vintage looks would’ve generated this type of buzz, never by accident.
I still don’t know what “Explore” is but people seem to be congratulating me, and that’s cool. I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment