Thursday, June 25, 2015

Changing Of The Ten Dollar Bill

Don't know anything about Alexander Hamilton, other than he may've gotten into a pistol duel with Aaron Burr over peanut butter or something. But, he's been on my ten dollar bills since I can remember. So, the government wants to put the face of a chick on money. Doesn't this cost money to do? Nothing the government changes is cheap. A simple swipe of a pen already costs us millions. Think if this came out of the government worker's salary. How much more quickly they'd enact things. Piss me the fuck off.

Also, how am I suppose to feel handing a bill with a chick's face to a stripper and not feel, less awkward. I mean, they haven't decided on the chick yet, but if it's Harriet Tubman, that's a boner killer. So is Amelia Earhart, or all these other chicks who made America great. They weren't so pur-dy.

I think it's a waste of time. Next to the Confederate flag we are wasting too much energy on this garbage. Should really focus on retarded kids, or hungry cripples or some shit that makes a fucking difference in people's lives. Don't count me in, since I'm not that busy of a busy body. Nor do I really want to waste any more effort trying to convince people that theses aren't really problems. Go to Pakistan, where brown people are dying from heat and dehydration. Yeah, THAT'S an issue. Whether or not some suffragette gets his dog mug on green paper is...well, it's stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment