Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Kim Richards In Rehab

According to E! network, Kim is back in rehab.

If anyone knows anything about relapses and alcoholism it's other boozers, like myself, and I personally don't think...in her situation it may be a good thing for her to go to rehab as much as a hospital. I get this very uneasy feeling we're no longer dealing with mental state, but an uncontrollable physical state. Tremors and nervous system are probably shot to Hell by now. She's 50, I stopped at 40.

Here's one thing she needs to stay away from...the public. I mean, disappear as deep as you can from people. There is no one in her life right now that wouldn't remind her how awful it is to be her. She's got (more than likely) darker, angrier past that we fail to see. The reason why I want her to get back up so bad is because I remember her as a cute girl I had a crush on when I was a kid. And it really sucks to see someone you self-destruct so publicly. I think we've learned NOTHING from Robin Williams, because we're about to see it again. And that would be crushing. Not only to her family, but because it is alcoholism that is taking the life from most of us. We want that success story that it will be fine. It's possible she may be too gone. I think for Kim, it may be serious depression of letting go of an old friend. Drinking, for her, probably veils the fact that she has aged, and doesn't have the looks she once had. Which...causes more aging. Which...well you get the cycle. I feel for her journey ahead of her. It sucks like you wouldn't believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment