Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Claiming Who We See Ourselves As

Man, people...fuck...people just open the dumbest doors, not really seeing the bigger picture.  I don't give a FLYING FUCK what you see yourself as, if the general consensus sees you one way, then fuck you. The reason being...I will never see myself as Chris Pratt. But fuck you...if I decide I am Chris Pratt and I want you to address me as Chris Pratt, what do you think happens? I'll get a lot of "you're not fucking Chris Pratt." But for whatever reason a person with psychological problems, (yes you fucking transgenders have psychological problems) you get a pass. MEANWHILE, elsewhere in America, this nitwit murderous psycho had three people call in that this guy was going to shoot up a movie theater. Well, he certainly claimed himself to be a murderous psychopath, but...of course, we can't act on this. The result is what you see.

I'm never calling that fucker Caitlyn. Don't care what he says. I knew him as an Olympian on a Wheaties box. And that white chick who identified herself as black...lady, you're white. We REALLY shouldn't be constantly see-sawing like we do. Picking and choosing whom we decide deserves our sympathy and who deserves to be criticized. Consistency is the spine to stability.

Just don't let me know you use to be a guy, if you're a girl now. I don't give a fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment