Thursday, June 25, 2015

The Gays Got It Right

This equal opportunity bullshit is...bullshit.

The gays got this right. They are the most judgmental catty ass wipes on the planet. Think anyone in the our hetero world would ever cut into their act with "it's not fair, I DON'T get to be a fashion designer." Nope. They'd tell me to take my $2 Chucks and hit the road. Who else can get away with this, besides the gays? AND..they'd be right. They exclude people more than you realize. If you don't wear something that is aesthetically pleasing to them, they'll let you know it. Imagine if I did that to a chick. "Hey lady, your dress makes you look fat." I'd have so many lawsuits slapped on me before I could blink. Gays will hire other gays. a gay guy has rarely, if ever, been sued for discrimination...you'd think women would be the first on that wagon. But, shit...they'd be turning in their bestest buddy. Since most women have at least one gay friend. Guys only have gay relatives.

So people, don't give me that shit about how we're excluding gays or women or whatever. They're excluding us. And we're fine with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment