Wednesday, June 10, 2015

MILFS With Dumb Looking Kid


There’s a mom around my building who is super hot. Tight body, exercises. Has big tits. Her son is a total cornball. Roly poly weird looking kid. Chin-less mis-shapened body. He’s goofy looking. By kid I think about 12.
Man, that’s gotta be rough. Say he goes to school and he’s the dumb looking kid, then his mom shows up to PTA and all the dads just want to fuck your mom. Then they wonder what the fuck happened. Who the father was, and could this possibly be any of a bigger fluke.
Two theories…a) nature doesn’t give with both hands. You hot MILFs were given looks, nature says, “okay, now you have to know how the other half lives. b) two good looking people making a kid never works. I’ve not yet seen a celebrity with kids that are stunning. Dakota Johnson…the offspring of Melanie Griffith and Don Johnson may be the only one that I can think jumped the pool. But, I think she’s plain, but that’s just me. It qualifies because others think she has the goods.
Another thought is that maybe hot MILF is too lazy to give a shit. They’re too busy with social life to truly look after their kid. So the kid stuffs his face with Snickers, Lemonheads and jawbreakers till his head becomes mis-shapened.
To be fair to this MILF in my complex. I’ve heard her on occasion play a beautiful tune on her piano. Classical musical. This MILF has talent. To which I am led to believe, she was mostly a total dork when she was her kid’s age, and you can’t shake that from who she decides to fuck.  Most likely spaz-zoids. Guys like me.
Any-hooters, look out for the MILFs with dumb looking kids

No comments:

Post a Comment