Sunday, June 10, 2018

The "Porky's" Lady

Silence is an amazing thing....
I sidled up to the checkout counter in which I was purchasing the blu-ray disc of "Porky's." The woman behind the counter had blonde hair, but was bleached so long it'd turned white. late 40's-50's I thought. She was pretty. And you could tell in her youth, she must've been a looker. but these days, she had the lines most pretty White women have around her upper lip and crow's feet around the eyes. She smelled of the elderly lady scent of flowers and hand cream. Her eyes were crystal blue and a tiny bit vacant as if they had seen some party days. Underneath her blouse, which her breasts were clearly large, you could almost imagine a metal rock band t-shirt. A party girl in her days.

The price rung up higher than what was listed. I pointed out that a sign told me it was less. Much less. "Porky's" was hardly a film you'd pay more than a twenty for. I suggested we go take a look at the tag.
As we walked, I stayed quiet. She had very kind eyes. Wasn't completely awkward, but wasn't looking. She pawed the blu-ray as if to remember a past. A pleasant person is a pleasant person. You can just tell.
"I own this movie" she offered. I was a little taken back. Really? It's not a smut film, but it resonates a certain bro like quality. I chuckled softly. Maybe she was saying it for my benefit.
"I'm getting it for the commentary" I finally said.
"Oh?" It was chit-chat but she seemed to welcome an explanation.
"I don't remember it being a good movie" I continued.
She smiled. Boy, she must've been a real looker in her days.
We finally reached the aisle and we spent some time looking at the different tags. To which she found no other copy of it. Popular, I guess. For the discounted price I bet.
She took a photo of it and we returned to the check out. On our walk back she laughed about how she also owned "Gremlins" both the original and the sequel and how big of a fan she was of the classics. She'd mentioned..."Soylent Green" to which I'd mention I'd just gone down to a celebrity convention that had a cast member from it and even got an autograph. She seemed amused. "So I guess you're not going to AlienCon?" I think it was a nervous question. More of that chit-chat again. I didn't know what it was and assumed it was about alien movies. I prodded for more details but had reached the counter. To which she flagged down an associate. All this for "Porky's" I kept thinking.

After a few minutes and management getting involved, I finally got it for the tag price. I also did research on AlienCon and found out it's not about alien movies but an actual convention for people who believe in aliens. I muttered something to the sense of that I probably won't go just because there are things you just probably don't want to know about. She seemed okay with that. Dismissed it as a window into her own belief by saying "I'm a nerd like that." Sweet. Free spirit soul.

She talked about what she missed about movies. Similar to myself. She also told me of a drive-in up northern California way. And I talked about how wonderful those were. Especially at this time of year. I imagined a TON of groping sessions with how big her boobs were.

I mentioned Kim Catrall was in "Porky's" and she looked at me blankly. Crystal blue eyes looking at you blankly makes you wonder if your fly is down. She looked puzzled but snap to. "Oh yes!"
"She was the gym teacher. I think." I continued...I knew.
"Oh right, she's the screamer."
It caught me by surprise. See, in the movie Kim Catrall has loud orgasms. Really loud. And was know as "The Screamer" for that reason. For this lady to bring this up, would be to imply that she is a woman of dirty secrets. One of which is to remember how loud another woman's orgasms are and draw attention to it. I laughed very loudly now. Simply amused she was okay with making this connection. She blushed and chuckled along. World tired in her pretty face.
"Maybe now you'll watch the movie instead of just listening to the commentary."
I took my blu-ray. Smiled and search for that drive-in. She wished me a good day, but my dumbass was buried in finding the drive-in. Maybe she wanted more. Who knows. I enjoyed chatting with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment