Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Jose Antonio Vargas

An undocumented immigrant who won a Pulitzer Prize (remember those) writing about his experiences as an undocumented immigrant.
The truth is, he was documented. He paid his taxes...sort of. Got a green card. And is whining that he isn't who we think they are:

We’re not always who you think we are," Vargas wrote about undocumented immigrants in the U.S. "Some pick your strawberries or care for your children. Some are in high school or college. And some, it turns out, write news articles you might read. I grew up here. This is my home. Yet even though I think of myself as an American and consider America my country, my country doesn’t think of me as one of its own."

No, dummy, this is EXACTLY who we think you are. A criminal. And a colossal slap in the face to my Dad who came here through the right channels. What this says to me is you're willing to beat the American system and celebrate being a criminal. Fucking loser.
Now a California school is naming itself after him.
Okay, it's pretty simple numbers. You flood the population with illegal immigrants, they'll find a niche. Having a school named after an illegal immigrant in the city where American citizen Katie Steinle was murdered by an illegal alien is so ridiculous and stupid you wonder if the Bay Area wants to be its own country. Now they're also overrun by homeless.
Maybe I can win a Pulitzer for exposing this ridiculous injustice.

No comments:

Post a Comment