Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Financial Help For The Separated Kids

I like this idea. Giving money to kids who've been pawned by the South American/Mexican cartel that separated children and attempted to smuggle into America illegally.
Was a little surprised it went to:


America has always been trendy. Sheep some would say. I go against the grain. Not because it's rebellious, because people don't really look into things but follow things stupidly. Some would argue that would put me behind in the times, and to survive you always need to adapt. I'm not sure I care to function in a society where fake outrage is the news. Throughout my life, I've fought for kindness and humanity. No one cared. No one cares now. Look around you. This is pretty people telling you what is right or wrong. And we're lapping it up as a nation. Why are they awaken now? Because they hate Trump? Probably. Or they need a cause. Bored, rich, privileged...
Timmy fell down a well...and here we are.
I doubt the children are suffering. That's all women are thinking about now. And speaking of being separated..it always makes me crack up when the loudest drum beaters of this cause are from parents who separated. And separated them. Now they're trying to keep a family together? Uh-huh.
Marketing is a great tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment