Saturday, June 16, 2018

Chloe Dykstra

Why in the fucking goddamn hell are we listening to crazy women?:


When we were living together, I found out that Chloe had cheated on me, and I ended the relationship," Hardwick added.
"For several weeks after we broke up, she asked to get back together with me and even told me she wanted to have kids with me, 'build a life' with me and told me that I was 'the one', but I did not want to be with someone who was unfaithful.
"I'm devastated to read that she is now accusing me of conduct that did not occur. l was blindsided by her post and always wanted the best for her. As a husband, a son, and future father, I do not condone any kind of mistreatment of women."
In her post, Dykstra admitted that she kissed someone else while in the relationship but added that she "immediately told him about" it and that he "instantly forgave" her.

Yes, people this nut ball bitch wanted her cake and eat it too. Most likely Chris Hardwicke ISN'T a good person. But here's the trick, dummy, leave. Your dumbass kissed some other dude. You clearly want to be "independent woman" and still want others to treat you like a queen. WHY are we not blasting this stupid fucking cunt over this? We know this type of woman. She's a emotional (cough...borderline personality disordered) wreck who is now TRULY on an attention kick. And other women are defending her. Oy vey! Chris Nerd-wicke...please grow some fucking balls and say something before the world truly sees you as a spineless turd bomb.

No comments:

Post a Comment