Friday, June 8, 2018

The Death Of Anthony Bourdain

I feel more celebrities should shut their fat yap and start listening more.
Because whatever they're preaching, it 'aint working.
I mean this is typical of the Hollywood Left. Disturbed, emotionally raw people who have a platform. If there was any integrity, Meryl Streep would be in the gutter sucking sewage water for her support of Harvey Weinstein and Roman Polanski. But they pick and choose and get forgiven and move on. Because we like them in movies. Meryl is always crying in all her movies. Red eyed and sweaty and crying. Flustered woman at the brink of madness. She's gotten away with so much Lefty garbage. And recruits as such. Think about the new president of the Academy. John Bailey. Charges had been dropped for groping someone (or...paid off..cough cough). He's the President of the Academy. And no one has said shit. Guess Casey Affleck can come out from hiding now. Oh wait, he has.
And we'll most likely see Kevin Spacey somewhere again. Meanwhile, there's Roseanne or Tim Allen. Because they maybe...like Trump. They are gutted.

I never liked Bourdain. He seemed like a pushy high strung phony jerk to me. But I appreciate my Lefty frends did. My feeling has aways been that if you want to entertain, as a profession, you probably should leave the politics out.

No comments:

Post a Comment