Saturday, February 4, 2017

We Were All Meant To Go Alone

If you think about the best movies you've, it is typically the journey of one person. Two people seem to dilute the cause. Action movies seem different. Since buddy-cop became its own thing. For me...the longer you stay with one person, the better.

I understand the case for introducing people though. Life is enjoyed between two combatants. We love and laugh at conflict. My favorite movies are more the "Jewish love stories" where the biggest antagonist are themselves.

So I sit here wondering whslat movie I want to make. I've stockpiled so much film, it's time for me to make something. Making a feature film is such an undertaking. And I respect the people who have made one, even if they are bad. There is so much respect for anyone who tackles this. Especially in this town. Sure digital technology has made it simpler for anyone to make a hour and a half story. Still...it's always the execution. I'll wish you luck if you wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment