Thursday, February 16, 2017

A Day Without An Immigrant

Today, some fuckface came up with the idea of...staying home from work or school to protest against the vetting of refugee immigrants into this country.

A few things. one...vetting or now, extreme vetting, has always been in place. Despite staying home to protest. Or going to work/school to protest. Second, I'm paying a cleaning lady today $40 to clean one room. Yes, ONE room. She jumped at the chance, since I am too ignorant to know what's fair. She is a Hispanic woman who barely speaks English.

Motherfucker...that is MORE than I make!!!

No one is upset about immigration. People are really pissed about illegal immigration. Also, I really do hope you stay home today. Los Angeles traffic sucks. I blame you.

No comments:

Post a Comment