Sunday, February 19, 2017

Boycotting Shit

Ivanka and Tiffany Trump remind me of those girls in high school that would ignore me. And then win all the social contests. Homecoming and prom queen. Well...look at us now in the real world, bitches!!!! I can control your destiny by me not buying your clothes, perfume, jewelry, wine or...what I assume next baked goods. So suck it, whores!

But people...let's get real. They didn't know we existed then...they don't know we exist now.
Big corporate stores like Nordstrom have distanced themselves from the Ivanka brand. And people went batshit. I thought we were smarter than this. It was free advertisement for a dying place. Department stores. No one can afford that shit anymore. And EBay is always price undercutting. So, the slow death continues for brick and mortar retail. What a shame. Kids aren't going to remember hanging at the mall scopin' out the babes. Going to the movie store and thumbing through the videos and music. Or posters of Heather Thomas.

God, being a teen now would suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment