Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Karlie Kloss And Her Racist Jap Outfit

Is this racist?
Fuck no. A hot blonde dressed like a Japanese hooker is...hot. In fact, she's probably carrying around the balls of her defeated enemies...other hot blondes who tried out for the part.
This is what she looks like when she isn't slanting her eyes:
What I do love about the outrage is that the snakes are swallowing their own tongue. YES folks, outrage has no boundaries. Right, Left, Black, Yellow, White, Green...maybe this is what they mean by finally being equal. We're all so equally pissed at nothing.

And you fucking stupid Asian people who are outraged...I hate your fucking guts. Why? Because you have better things to do than to read VOGUE magazine. Jesus. I guess I do too. But now I'm even more pissed, because you've just made me look it up in VOGUE magazine.
Now I can't even beat off to it. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment