Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Retirement Radical

Hey again, you fag-bots...
...I had this conversation with a co-worker today about his Pop who just retired and is bored.
I had this idea about...recruiting for terrorist. See, this asswipes have been dipping into the 17-30 year olds. Why? Because they're bored and useless. Well...why not the 70-80 year olds? They're also bored and useless.

Let's face it, everyone needs a purpose. People are afraid to retire and not have anything going on. Too old to go to strip clubs every night. Too young to die.

Speaking of which, what's this about Congress signing over mentally ill people able to purchase guns? Motherfuckers are whack! The LAST thing you want is mentally ill owning guns. I DON'T need to own a fucking gun. God...this administration is going to piss me off. Time for me to go looking for my geriatric jihadists!

Just kidding, federal snoops. This is a fucking joke. Maybe you're too retarded to figure it out.

Hand in your fucking gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment