Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Transgender Bathrooms

Trump is planning on repealing this transgender bathroom thing. Basically, allowing transgenders to use bathroom they identify with. Damn, too quick for me to take advantage of this situation.

I'm not even sure why we wasted our times on this. If a transgender went into the men's room and took a fat hairy dump in the toilet, I wouldn't be the wiser. I'm sure that person was there simply to take a shit (as we all do) and leave. Not stick around to look at my shrunken cock.

Anyway, this concept of equality is stupid. It will never be. As transgenders are technically the closest we will ever acknowledge as strict equal. They get to choose. You know, because...uh...homosexuality isn't a choice...right?

I don't care if a chick with a dick used men's rooms. I'm not even sure why anyone would care. Except maybe, in terms of guys pretending to be chicks to see women's cooters. But...in all seriousness, who wants to watch a woman pee? Um...without paying for it.

Get on with us getting on. We all shit and piss. You don't need a stupid President to tell us which one to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment