Thursday, April 21, 2016

Susan Sarandon's Sweet Cans

Even at her age, her sweet cans are pretty nice.
I was listening to Marc Maron's podcast, and she was the guest.
Listening to her filmography brought back a lot of mammaries, I mean...memories. She wasn't "hot" in the traditional sense of the word, but she had screen presence. And it occurred to me that most of my recollection of her came from the hours I spent at a video store.
This really depressed me, because these video stores don't exist anymore. All the box art and movie poster re-dux are no longer really all that important. Much like liner notes in a record album...video boxes are done for.
A bit bugeyed and odd but still...
I think nostalgia is really going to be wasted on the new generation. I say this because they have no other references anymore. Everything is at their fingertips. They can travel a total of ZERO miles and still see the world. There is no more mystery. Which is why their lives are so dull and dumb. I constantly fight to find mystery. Is it a wonder as far as teens (my nephew) are concern, nothing is impressive to them. Perhaps even the image of Susan here bare chested wouldn't even rate a chub.

I feel sorry for the youngsters these days who, more than likely would required their version of Susan Sarandon to wear heels and step on their balls to feel anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment