Friday, April 8, 2016

Springsteen LGBT

North Carolina passed something that requires you use the bathroom that's written on your birth certificate. So The Boss cancelled his show in Greensboro in solidarity of people who were born one way and feel they're someone else.

I happen to like The Boss. Though his songs really sound the same, it's that uniformed feel that makes me like this working class stiff. Speaking of "stiff" can we also ban gay guys from the locker room. It's a fucking buffet for homos there. But that just gave me an idea. I was born a guy, identify as a woman and now...I DEMAND to use the lady's room...free snatch shots pending.

Do people understand how we can totally abuse this?

I don't think moral crusaders have a clue as to the extent of our deviance.

No comments:

Post a Comment