Thursday, April 21, 2016

Prince...He Dayed

Prince died at 57 years old. A few blogs back I blasted him for the cultivation of Vanity. And her nose dive into drugs. I think he may've taken that death harder than I had given him credit for.

In hind sight, maybe I should keep my gypsy's curse to myself. But, he's gone now. Gone into the unknown. Which, if you listen to his music, has always been the next level stuff. I've definitely felt a sense of...he was never of this world anyway, so it didn't feel like a complete surprise. But a surprise maybe as it came so close to Vanity's demise.

Well, no one can judge him or his unhealthy love of purple anymore. Seems he was off the grid for a while. Gotta admit, that dude plugged more hot dancer chicks than any of Madonna's backup queers.

To that, I salute the man in high heel sambas.

No comments:

Post a Comment