Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Wells Fargo Scam

Bankers are filthy animals. They use your money to make money then when you're not looking, use yoir identity to make money. They got caught and the CEO John Stumpf "retires."
Not good enough. This asshole should be executed. I'm not kidding. There has to be that dire a consequence in order for others not to do the same.
I recall being with them a few years back and feeling the shadyness of their bank. They've been around a long time, but something didn't seem rigbt about them. I watched every dime and nickel month to month. But sometimes came up short. One time I was just fed up called corporate and screamed at them "there is something going on there."
They responded "well, show us where we've made a mistake and we'd be happy to change"
"That's the point the numbers are there but I'm still not getting the numbers you're getting."
"I can't change the sum if I don't know what is incorrect." So...I'd get hit with overdraft fees and so forth. I knew something was up. Fucking goddamn banks. And this Stumpf fucker gets to keep his life. I hope someone royally got screwed and assassinates his ass. Send a message to those who would cheat their fellow man.
And before you say "calm down, it's only money" I agree with you. But I'm not the one that would risk death to cheat peoplem for it." Get it?
Preferably Stumpf kills himself. It's best.

No comments:

Post a Comment