Sunday, October 9, 2016

Liberal Media

There's no such thing. These assholes who claim that they are for the people is hogwash. They have mortgages to pay. And, quite sadly, they rely on the poor to watch. If you're bothered by the news you will never succeed. For instance...here I am...as a broke person writing my blog to placate the masses that would agree with me (scary...I know) but it's not like I care if you take anything I say to heart. This talk angries up the blood. Get upset. When in reality I am as moderate as anyone else.

This weekend a domestic dispute in Palm Springs caused the death of two police officers. One very young beautiful White lady and a veteran Mexican-American man. See...when cops kill citizens they always mention race in media. Not the other way around. There was a Black dude who executed a police officer in the street. White cop. Just gunned him down in cold blood. Black dude most likely will use the defense that he was defending himself. Hard to do that when you blasted him another 4 times as he was on the ground. No mention of his skin color in the news (I saw the footage later). Why?

Because these, supposed, liberal media is covering it up. Nope. It's worse...a conservative in liberal clothing. And people are too dumb to follow it backwards.

If conservative inbreds truly saw it through...they'd realize their fellow man are trying to boost fear and up your precious gun sales. They know not mentioning "Muslim terrorist" bothers you. They bank on it.

I mean...think about it...if liberals truly controlled media it'd be puppy adoption shows and gardening tips. Who wants to see death and destruction
 Apparently it pays bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment