Sunday, October 2, 2016

Film School Garbage

What I despise more than anything in this industry are film students and the ones who've graduated recently. They are really opinionated and have no real world experience. And share it openly. Honestly, I'd live more than anything to allow any of these assholes to spend their own money, write their own shit and make it. ONLY then would these stupid assholes know what it takes. It blows my mind that it constantly comes up. Considering the bullshit their professors told them doesn't work practically. They will learn though. If they take what they do seriously. But these people are too cowardly to risk their vision. It would be too crushing. So instead...they get on your project and throw their film school education into your project. I made that mistake once...and learned. It still haunts me. Ideally theses assholes will learn sooner than later.
Don't be that assholes.

No comments:

Post a Comment