Thursday, October 6, 2016

From The Trenches 2

I guess it may not surprise you the cost of living in Los Angeles sucks. Of course...if I were to follow my own advice I'd already have gone. Why live somewhere you can't afford. Simple...life adjusts accordingly. I was looking for rentals in Cincinnati. Then places I grew up wanting to live. Nice high end apartments within walking distance of downtown. Yeah...that shit is beyond my means too. It wasn't when I was a teen. Which...again...life adjusts.
I figure...the same place I can get there, I already have here. I think what's throwing me off is community. There isn't really one here. Not that I'm complaining...but it does give assholes pause before they attempt to fuck with anyone. A mass trumps a few.
I've now been here roughly the same amount of time I've been in Ohio. It's a weird feeling. Like being out of school longer than you've been in. It's a weird line we skate to function. Doing our best everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment