Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Ass Transit

So I plunked down more fucking dough on this other car...more issues of course. Not surprising as it is an old car. I complained about a creak...they fixed the rotor. Of course...stupid fucking mechanic then told me about the creaking. Dude..thats what i went in for. So I'm the fucking retard. Anyway... sick of having a car. I get I need one in LA....sort of. When I need to haul camera gear. But I'm done. Poor and done. Collectively I've spent more on this car than a few months rent. And it needs a little bit more tweaking. I guess. Im going to putter here and there...but during the weekday...its the fucking mass transit for me. And I'm relieved. For a few reasons. For one...no traffic to deal with. I REALLY don't want to run down a slow asswipe...but...jeez. walking is great exercise. Also...you're not going to fucking believe this...the bus stop to get to subway...it's...I'm fucking embarrassed to even say...I can see it from my stairs landing. YES...this whole time I never even needed a car to get to work. That bus goes directly to the station I need to get to Hollywood. Goddamn it. The money I would've saved sickens me.
But of course...there's a catch. The dregs of Van Nuys. I must share airspace with...well..they also have to share with me. The point being...I get no start and stop. Convenience is obviously not the key here. NOT dealing with a car is. I really do feel relieved. Imagine that...docking my car and feeling relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment