Tuesday, October 4, 2016

I'm NOT Made Of Money!

I know what you're gonna say...for someone who says he doesn't care about money, he sure does bitch about it. Honestly, other people care about money. So they need it to fix the shit that's wrong with me or my things. For instance my car or my health. Or I just buy film. Shit, I've spent well over money I could spend on bills (which are already paid...but still...) on film. It's like some odd fetish or something. Motion picture film.

Meanwhile, I get sticker shock every time I need to spend dough on health. By the way, the fuck are these people who DON'T get crazy over bills about...crowns for you teeth. I'd never like to meet them. Dental care is fucking expensive. And I have insurance. Fuck.

Just today I was griping about the money I spend on shit. My busted car...and my other busted car. Anyway. so I told a co-worker. And he told me the time a guy had hit his car and drove off. So he had to get his front end replaced and painted. I was thinking a couple of thousands, which is already a massive "fuck me" moment. Nope...$12,000. I was like "FUCK!" Admittedly the car wasn't even worth that much. Not even close. But guess what, he paid for it to be fixed. I know some people call me an idiot for continually sinking money into a lost cause, but to be honest...we are sentimental people. Whether we admit it or not.

That said, it's amazing to me what things costs. I'm sure my dentist looks at his film scanning rates and wonders why so fucking expensive. haha. Right. The truth is, I need dental work, he doesn't need my film expertise.

No comments:

Post a Comment