Monday, October 10, 2016

Rich Guy Loophole

I'm not that tax smart, so I have no idea what Trump's accounts do is legal or not. BUT...BUT...man...even if it were a loophole, it's hard to throw that in America's face and say that the Obama administration is responsible for it.

Yeah, I know there's a fucking sign on around the pool that says not to swim after 9PM but, shit...there's a hole in the fence. So why not?

That's rich guy thinking. That's looking out for himself thinking. That's shit we aren't privvy to NOR do we get a pass at, because we're fucking broke people. Rich people stay rich because of these loopholes. You really think Trump is going to close that hole. Or Hillary. Fuck no. Both these turds sicken me.

But, I can only complain here, since...well, I'm not voting for either of these two. I think they're both scum. What a mess we've gotten ourselves into.

No comments:

Post a Comment