Sunday, October 9, 2016

"Grab them by the pussy"

Sometimes it works. I would guess the success rate of grabbing pussy to getting slapped if you're a celebrity or famous is non-existent. The fact that he's mocked by that hypocrite Alex Baldwin on SNL is rich. He shoulf know better. But whatever...

Do we want a president that says shit like that? I dunno...I mean...John F. Kennedy was an oversexed weirdo. Or just...a man.

What bugs me the most...it sounds like impotent assholes I work with. Specifically a middle ager who loves saying shit like that because it makes him look less a fag. Public bravado like that always sickens me because I live with a filter and appreciate it. These fucking retards say shit like this...because they are weak mentally. Kennedy just fucked. He didn't talk so much.
Anyway...if Trump wins we're sorta getting Lyndon Johnson. He had a mouth like you wouldn't believe. Oh...incidentally...this is why celebrities don't like lavalier microphones.

No comments:

Post a Comment