Thursday, October 20, 2016

Trump's Last Stand

I didn't watch it. But people say it was ugly.

But, as Hillary smiles convinced of her victory, it would be of some satisfaction to see a third party win and her balling up her fist and really letting loose on what she really thinks of the American people. People say, we're not voting for Bill but for Hillary. I think that's laughable. He's on at the very least consultant. Let's not fool ourselves. He's got the experience. But...of 90's America, NOT today. Today...sort of sucks. I mean 90's did too. But at least Bill can adjust to help the poor ass constituents (me). One wonders how a husband and wife presidency is history making, on the carcass of a bully and punk business scum. America seems to be sick of both of the wafflers.

I honestly don't know how this will turn out. Seems everyone has crowned Hillary now. Which is cool. If he wins, I suspect some big corps will be fleeing this country. OR...and I hope this promise is true, she lives up to her promise. I don't think I could stand my liberal friends bitching and moaning after she got into office and NOTHING got done. Especially helping me out with my student loans (heh heh).

Alright, political gladiator fans, that's it. And congratulations to the Cleveland Indians for essentially sweeping the Toronto Blue Jays. First the NBA Champs now...World Series? What is going on in that town. I say...great. I'm sick of the jokes about that town. I mean, I laugh, but they still cut deep. They always consider us in Cincinnati the dumb yokels and we always think they're the shady goombahs. But we're still Ohioans. Not like the Cub fans versus the White Sox. Shit...you guys are in the same fucking city and have resentment towards each others' successes. Not even in the same division. That's hate for ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment