Saturday, October 8, 2016

The Ongoing Saga Of Nate Parker

God...even their names are identical. Just kidding PC police.

This movie will flop. Had Nate not done what he said he didn't do...he would've been Academy darling. Good or bad...he's the monster now. And there is NO way in Hell Hollyweird hypocrits want this clown anywhere near their red carpet.

Enter "Fences." Directed by Denzel Washington...it is the story of a former baseball player whose career is sidelined and has to find a way to support his family. The trailer had me in tears. I love father/son shit. The tougher the dad...the more you know how much he cares. Denzel may be the first guy ever to win as director AND actor. I can't remember. Certainly

..we know he is no slouch anywhere. This movie is SO much more a unifyer of Black and White. The universal theme is infinitely more inspiring that we are all the same...rather than...slavery bad. If you were to ask me...that's low hanging fruit. Whoops...didn't mean to imply lynching.
Anyway...Nate's movie is going to flop. But I wonder what THAT narratice will be. Not like Nate can say "please forgive my past" I mean...this movie kicks the past back in Whitey's face and tells them to answer for it. Well...time for him to take responsibility. Incidentally...saw Black parents bring their children to this movie. Maybe Jews brought their kids to see "Schindler's List." Seems weird to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment