Saturday, November 7, 2015

Vegetarians

Shut your fucking face about the politics of your food intake.
More importantly, stop the garbage while people who do eat meat...eat.
We don't hover over your sorry carb-loaded fatass and tell you how unhealthy eating a purely vegetable diet actually is. Nor am I going to throw out the research to prove it. Because I'm sure your food guru told you the opposite.
I don't care if you are plant based consumer, but the fact that you can't let me enjoy a roast beef sandwich is disgusting. Please explain your politics next time so I can laugh in your face.

What I realized...as I get older I am already shaving back on the meat intake. Not by any politics, but because naturally my body doesn't require that much the older I get. Give you asshats an inch you go the mile..."Why not a complete vegetable diet?" Listen dummy, it's UNHEALTHY.  It's only because I work out less. For vegetarians, they have no balance. It's a TON of bread. See your gut? Miss your pecker? Enjoy life.

So, please, plant eaters, I respect your space, move the fuck away from my pepperoni pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment