Friday, November 13, 2015

Islamic Extremist In Gay Paree!

Well, 140 dead. You can't help feel a twinge of sickness. Or full out nausea. It changes a lot for a lot of people.

Politics aside, to attack a rock concert is way too cowardly. Unless it was Bieber. Okay, not even that, but still this is getting on my fucking nerves. Because we really don't know who's involve here. You can say Muslims and the Middle East, but specifically who? I don't fucking know and I want revenge. And it's a bitter pill to swallow because they're all around. Causing much paranoia. And terrible xenophobic attitude towards the majority of the people who MAY be kind peaceful people. But you have to wonder...if I were Muslim, I'd take to the streets and protest loudly about this. Make it clear that you won't tolerate Islamist taking their religion and corrupting it. But you never see that. Or they do and they don't draw attention to it. They better find a way quick, because judging by what I'm reading, good, bad peaceful or not, seems a lot of people are pissed enough to do something really awful to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment