Thursday, November 12, 2015

Don't Point Fingers

Recently a man had come home from the gym to discover his 16 week pregnant wife had been shot to death in what appears to be a botched robbery. They had just moved recently to Indianapolis to start a church group.

A few words that I injected here seems to make some think one way over another.
The words "16 week pregnant"=motive, "come home from the gym"=alibi, "church group"=cover

It's hard not to make a judgment call based on the information given. My natural assumption, given that I watch all these murder mysteries like a lonely spinster, is that the husband is involved in the crime. That's not what I'm addressing now.

It's the people who say "Don't point fingers until you get the facts"
Fuck you!
This somehow made news nationally, so I'll fucking point my finger wherever the fuck I want. That's why they print this shit. So idiots like me can fabricate sinister scenarios. And it's fun. Otherwise, the alternative is "well, guy comes home and finds his wife dead...alls well that ends well." That's the other way around this. So my point being, let people like me have our fun. We enjoy sleuthing and digging into people's character. Waiting for all the facts is dullsville. Our very nature wants us to say to others "I told ya' so!!" Obviously there's no reward. Only that we've confirmed our society is going up in ball of fire. And nutcases wear the mask of a God fearing white-bread yuppie American male with a wife and two kids. That dream is now a nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment