Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Show Us Your Ass!


So there’s this internet chick named Essena O'Neill about 18 years old from Australia who is talking about how the perception of her life on social media has been a total fraud. That what seems like “the charmed life” she leads is nothing but a fabrication of lies and trying her hardest to make people believe she lives an amazing life, when in reality, she has been cultivating her image through social media. In other words, her fame takes work to pretend to be famous. Ahem…DUUUUUUUHHHHH…
With 750,000 followers on Instagram (most likely started with filthy pervy codgers like me), I would say, the proof is in the pudding. And now with this new whine, I would say she’s primed to hit over a mil by lunch this afternoon. What great promotion, I’d say. I’d also say…bitch, go manage a fucking Lit’le Caesar’s pizza place and come whine to me about what you’re doing. A TON of people would love to do what you’re doing. I mean, kids your age, since old crusty women, flaming old queers and or shitbags like me don’t have the energy to keep on this charade the way a 15 year old does for three years until they’re legal.
I guess what she’s really saying is that being famous isn’t what it’s cracked up to be. If you think about the work that is involved, I can see why it would melt her brain. People who see you in person probably are shocked to see how normal you look. Or that people will make harsh comments, solicit sex, and all sorts of devious behavior done behind the comforts of a keyboard (like blogging for instance).
You do have to wonder what piece of life lesson an 18 year old must have to dole out to people twice her age. The answer: none. As the bad lieutenant once said “show me your ass.” Did he really care he stopped two teen just sitting parked in a car? No. Did he want either to share their opinion? Nope. He just wanted to masturbate in front of them while high on heroin.
So....18 year old Australian chick with a hot body who struggles to maintain B.S. identity…show us your ass!!

No comments:

Post a Comment