Sunday, November 22, 2015

THE Ohio State Buckeye Lost To THE MICHIGAN STATE

Wouldn't you know it. The only game I didn't watch this season, they lost.
So I can't get angry at it. Only that all the shit-talking I've done thus far has been lost into the void. Much like Ezekiel Elliot's rant, this blog will most likely go ignored. Or not. Buckeyes still have Michigan. Can't imagine how many rushes he'll get there. Selfish is not good in team sport. It's fun, and what a child would do, but the older you get the more you have to see the bigger picture. This guy will make the NFL, but because of his mouth, who knows when. Stock drops like that.

I'm sorta' glad they lost. College football always, in the back of my mind interrupts some flow of getting shit done. I'm compelled to watch even deep down inside, I'm not that interested in the result as much anymore. I think that's why we love sports so much, everyone can have an opinion, it's up to the team to make good on boasts. Which, incidentally, I think it's Ohio State's boasting that ultimately doomed them. Pride comes before the fall.

Anyway, great win for Michigan State after such odd ups and downs. This parity in college ball is cool. Most I've talked to HATE it. I'm not sure why. A Central Michigan could have the opportunity to bust the top 25. Hell, Toledo got all the way to 19 this year. I know...not what the advertisers like. But it's good. I feel bad for the good teams who are underpopulated. Like Utah. Shit, they won't make it to the Rose Bowl, unless they REALLY have to.

Onward and upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment