Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Waiting For Things To Render

I finally got my completed timeline back and waiting for some rendering out before I cough up a copy for the sound mixer. It's been a long and somewhat muddy road. Mostly due to my own laziness. Or coordinating. I often think about these guys with big dollars having others to do this with. It's a tough one, since I have to do everything myself. In terms of getting material in the hands of the right people. It's good to have taken a break though. My perspective of the project was skewed. Some content issues, but nothing that can be fixed at this point. It's in the writing...so it's all on me. Pacing is a big one. Again, hard to tell. Hell, I really liked "Joy" others felt it muddled, so can kinda' guess my second guessing, but whatever, I'm proud of "Nick's Van" and excited for others to finally see it. ESPECIALLY on a massive screen.

Well, back to my closet to render more.
Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Back in there! (Snap of a whip) Get on back in there, boy! (Snap of a whip)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I can't describe the relief it is to get it all together. Scoring, then rock n' roll!

    ReplyDelete